CCD Barcode Scanner Handheld for Supermarket-MINJCODE
CCD Barcode Scanner
- CCD Image Scanning Technology : barcode reader is equiped with advanced CCD sensor, which can quick capture 1D codes from paper and screen, including CODE128, UPC/EAN Add on 2 or 5, that can read even deformed barcodes, i.e. smudged, damaged, fuzzy, reflective barcodes, etc. Reading faster and more accurate than laser scanner.
- Plug and Play : Simple installation with any USB port, compatible with Mac Win10 Win7 Win8.1 iOS7 Linux etc. Works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Sturdy Anti-shock and Durable Design : Ergonomic design with high-quality ABS making it can support withstand repeated drops from 2m high to the concrete ground, durable to use. Durable plastic material guarantees long service life.
- Supported 1D Bar Code :1D Decode Capability: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISSN, ISBN, Code 128, GS1-128, Code39, Code93,Code32, Code11, UCC/EAN128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Codabar(NW-7), MSI, Plessey, RSS, China Post, etc.
- Widely Use Range : This Handheld barcode scanner can be used in supermarkets, convenience stores, warehouse, library, bookstore, drugstore, retail shop for file management, inventory tracking and POS(point of sale), etc.
What's the CCD barcode scanner?
A CCD (Charged Coupled Device) barcode scanner (also called a LED scanner) is an excellent choice for indoor use. CCD scan engine technology is the least expensive type of barcode scanner you can buy today. A CCD scan engine reads a barcode by measuring the light intensity emitted from the barcode with hundreds of light sensors. The main difference between a CCD barcode scanner and a laser scanner is that a CCD barcode scanner measures ambient light from the barcode, and a laser scanner decodes a barcode by reading reflected light from the barcode.
|Type||MJ2816 Wired 1D Handheld CCD Barcode Scanner|
|Light Source||Red LED 632nm|
|Sensor||Linear CCD sensor|
|Processor||ARM 32-bit Cortex|
|Scan Rate||300 scans /second|
|Voltage||DC 3.3~5V +/ - 10%|
|Ambient Light Immunity||0-100,000 lux|
|Bit Error Rate||1/5million;1/20million|
|Scan Angle||roll ±30°, pitch ±45°, skew ±60°|
|Mechanical Shock||Withstand 1.5M drops to Concrete|
|Withstand 1.5M drops to Concrete||IP54|
|Interfaces||RS232, KBW, USB, USB virtual serial port|
|Working Temperature||0°F-120°F/-20°C- 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F-160°F/-40°C- 70°C|
|Decoding Capability||Standard 1D barcode, UPC/EAN, with complementary UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code39Full ASCII, Codabar, Industrial/Interleaved 2 of
5, Code93, MSI, Code11, ISBN, ISSN, Chinapost, etc
|Cable||Standard 2.0M straight|
Other Barcode Scanner
Types of POS Hardware
Why Choose Us As Your Pos Machine Supplier In China
POS Hardware For Every Business
We’re here whenever you need to help you make the best choices for your business.
Q1:How does CCD scanner work?
A:A charge-coupled device (CCD) is a light-sensitive integrated circuit that captures images by converting photons to electrons. A CCD sensor breaks the image elements into pixels. Each pixel is converted into an electrical charge whose intensity is related to the intensity of light captured by that pixel.
Q2:What is a CCD barcode scanner?
A:A CCD barcode scanner is a device that can read barcodes using hundreds of tiny LED lights arranged in one long row that capture a digital image of the barcode. It is similar to a digital camera in how it works.
Q3:Is OEM or ODM available?
A:Yes.We are the factory directly.We can make it as your requirement.